ENHANCING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Northwest Engineering Service, Inc. has been testing & balancing, commissioning, and troubleshooting building systems for over five decades. Serving both new construction and existing building markets, we work daily with owners, architects, engineers and contractors to achieve optimum building performance. Our highly trained project engineers and field technicians have numerous test and balance (TAB), commissioning, energy, and sustainability credentials, including those of USGBC (LEED), NEBB, and AABC. Our engineering knowledge, hands-on experience, and proficiency with technology enable us to solve complex system issues by identifying the root causes and not merely symptoms.
Founded in 1958, NWESI has been an employee owned company since 1996. With our main office near Portland, Oregon, and subsidiaries near Eugene, Oregon, and Spokane, Washington, NWESI has the ability to attend to the Northwest’s facility needs.
OUR SUCCESS RELIES ON
- Knowledgeable, Dedicated Staff with Extensive Hands-on Experience
- Understanding Client Needs & System Capabilities
- Attending to Detail without Losing Sight of Goals
- Focusing on Interfaces Between Systems & Controls
- Communicating… Cooperating… Problem Solving
- Providing Accurate, Useful Documentation for Operations